For custom art, I will create a painting suited to your size needs, color specs, and anything else you could possibly imagine.
The best way to create a commission is by emailing photos of your room and by mailing color and textile swatches so that I have complimentary colors to match your space.
(Pricing for Custom Paintings with 1.5 inch canvas edge. With this depth, framing is not necessary; the edges will be painted.)
How the process works:
- Please complete the contact form with your desired size, color specs, and any other details about the piece you are commissioning.
- Once subject matter, color palette, and any other pertinent details, are settled on, I will invoice you half of the total cost.
- If you are unsure of sizing for your space, I recommend using painters tape to tape off the four corners that you think would be an ideal size.
- If you do not see the size needed, my framing team will be happy to custom build it for you.
- Upon receipt of payment, I will order supplies to start your custom project. Commissions take about two months on average to complete once payment is received.
- If you need a rush, there is an additional rush pricing to your painting.
- I try to work with every client--homeowners and interior designers--so that they are very happy with the end result. I really have strived to make this an easy, enjoyable process so that patrons receive a custom tailored piece of art.
- Commissions take approximately three months from start to finish once all materials are received.